I love a well put together bedroom. I love when I can tell the personality of someone just by seeing a photo of there room. For instance, on Pinterest there are tons and tons of bedroom designs, and if I saw this bedroom, I would think this person loves glam, and is probably always pulled together, this young women is also bound to be very classy.
![]() |
| { Photo Cred: laurenconrad.com } |
Adding in your own personality can somewhat hard to do. I look for little ways I can make my room my own. Something that plays a major role in my life is my relationships, so I put together this heart photo collage above my bed:
![]() |
| { This idea came from Bethany Mota, or MacBarbie07 on YouTube } |
I love the presentation of these books AND the grey striped walls behind!
Another way that is super, super easy to add in a little bit of yourself is in the little things. The accents pieces. Don't limit the possibilities. You can use anything as an accent, lamps, teapots, or books. If you like it, GO FOR IT! If I were adding in some more fun accents I would add these:
![]() |
| This lighting option is so cute. |
![]() |
| So is this one... Makes me wanna travel! |
![]() |
| J'aime le thé. (need a translation? ) |
![]() |
| And of course something to remind you of the endless possibilities in life. Keep dreaming. :) |
Your room is your personal space, and if you love it you'll spend more time in it. Don't forget that a room- refresher doesn't have to cost more than $10 bucks. Get crafty. Join Pinterest, you'll be inspired. Trust me! And then from there THRIFT and RE-PURPOSE. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Spring into Summer with a fresh new space and mind set.
-Rach :)







No comments:
Post a Comment