Monday, 18 February 2013

February LOVES.

I'm really into YouTube, I'm subscribed to probably 200 beauty gurus, and if you've watched even just a few beauty videos, you've probably seen a "Favorites" video. A really simple concept, they basically just tell you what they've been loving over the past month. So considering that it is February, the month of love, i'll show YOU what I've been LOVING! 

Favorite photo goes to this adorable lil' pup! How CUTE?! 



Over the next photo's I'm positive you'll start to grasp my sense of humor. I like the over dramatic, sarcastic kind of jokes. And I like wit. Wit is always funny :) So here is the funniest photo I saw this month:  (actually I take that back, maybe not the FUNNIEST, but it is the funniest one that I recently came across. haha. As a high schooler, I've found myself feeling this way)



I hope I'm not the only one who didn't have a Valentine! Props to whoever did this... TOO FUNNY! Favorite Valentine goes to this: 




Most interesting fact (I guess it would be considered facts!) I found this month goes to: 
( Side note: I love Shakespeare) 




Fave YouTuber: HelloKatyxo or the Shaytards. I highly recommend both!
(links below!)

Fave food: Pizza. Pizza will always be my favorite. Or sushi. 

Cutest Room Decor Item. (my goal for march is to make this and put above my own door. Super great reminder :) )





I'm going to take this opportunity to share with you one of my favorite things in the world. TABLE SETTINGS! How random? This obsession began when I was planning this years birthday party. Thanks to Pinterest that obsession has grown and grown. So here is the prettiest table setting of February!





Best read was definitely Kat Zhang's "What's Left Of Me". A really fascinating, easy book. I won't give away to much, but if you enjoyed "The Hunger Games" or "Divergent" you'll LOVE this book. 





And finally, i'm going to include the look that if I was super daring I would totally wear: 

I love the gold and baby pink combination! And hey, a little bit of Chanel never hurts either!


  


Link to Katy's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hellokatyxo 

Meet Katy :) 


Link to the Shaytards: http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS





HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE! I <3 YOU. Keep your chin up gorgeous; they'd kill to see you fall.

- Rach :)

Want to see what I love daily? Follow me on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/rachlove16/ 
Happy pinning :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment