Now that you've become completely acquainted with the title of my blog, (and i'm sure you'll NEVER forget the name now that you know the complete story :) ) I suppose it's time for you to get to know me. Well for starters, I'm a girl. (if you hadn't picked up on that) I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, my skin is fair. My hair is very thick, it's currently shoulder blade length, but a month ago it was to the bottom of my rib cage; I love switching up my hair because it grows so quickly! My eyes are probably my best feature, they are brown (like i've said) and are surrounded my long dark eyelashes. I am average height and average size. I love acting and I have a flair for the dramatic, but I also love to write. Hence why I started this blog. I am a introvert, but i'm also very out going and bubbly! Currently I have the day off, and have spent it in my fleece Snow-White PJ's (fun fact: Snow White is my Disney Princess twin! Dark hair, dark eyes and pale, pale skin :) ) and my Google hoodie, which I got from Value Village, my hair is in a greasy messy bun ( I hate to admit it, but today was just to relaxing to shower! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!). As much as I love looking good, (which I try to regularly) I also love to chill in PJ's or sweats. My appearance doesn't alter my personality or worth, so whenever I feel like looking good I do, and if not, then I don't! ;)
For the sake of your interest I won't spoil everything about me, I suppose you'll have to read more blog posts to figure out who I am, but i'll let you in on a secret. Or rather not a secret, but a choice i've made that has, and will continue to mold and shape my entire life. I have chosen to follow Christ Jesus, and have given my life to him. I love my God! He is powerful and I rely on Him, and Him alone. :)
I don't know who you are, or where you've come from, but I invite you to return to my blog for future posts. As i've mentioned, I don't know who or what i'll blog about, but I can guarantee they'll be a little bit of everything. :)
Before I go, I want to share a quote with you that I have been thinking about all day:
"Be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios."
I saw this on Pinterest a few days ago, and since then I've been looking for little ways to be a "fruit loop". For instance today I started a blog, which I hope in the future can bring a little smile to your face! I also cooked dinner for my family, actually it was my first time making homemade pizza by myself, and it was a success!
Take advantage of your day, week, month and year. Each day is a gift, so fill it with love and laughter!
-Rachel :)
![]() |
| {here is the photo that inspired me} |

No comments:
Post a Comment