There are two famous women who come to my mind when I think of lady like, one of which is very famous, the other although she is famous I think she is too often over looked. I hope I got your mind scrambling trying to figure out who i'm talking about. Who came to your mind? (LET ME KNOW, in the comments below!)
First off i'll start with the ever so famous Audrey Hepburn. The definition of true beauty. She was a philanthropist, a talented actress, and CLASSY. Yes. How many women can you describe today as classy? I can only think of two true women of class, and I love them both dearly. But Audrey had certain air about her. I hope you've heard about her and have some knowledge on her. But here are a few photos of her. Eye eyes seem to light up like a lit match. Isn't she stunning? Of course she is, and she has the heart to match the outwardly beauty.
The next woman of class is none other than Lucille Ball. I wanted to include her because first off she is classy and I love her. Secondly because I think many people have the idea in there head that being classy means draining the fun out of everything. SO WRONG. In fact I think being classy requires a element of fun. There is a quote that describes Lucy to a T:
She was playful and energetic. Not only that but she was HILARIOUS! And the best part? She used classy humor, it wasn't dirty. Having that skill is sheer luck. Or maybe just a lot of practice, either way, Lucy was classy AND fun. Believe it or not those to are not either or.
Here are some beautiful photo's of Lucy.
I love these two women, they left the world with a terrific legacy; classy, fun, and beautiful in all regards. I hope to do the same, but the journey is a little rough.
So in Lady Like i'll be exploring different ways to be a little bit classier. Come along and join me for the RIDE!
Look out for future Lady Like posts!
MAKE THE MOST OF TODAY!!!
-Rach :)
They say a persons pins can tell a lot about them ;) http://pinterest.com/rachlove16/








No comments:
Post a Comment