Wednesday, 3 April 2013

My Loves As Of Late

Here is a vague and brief representation of what I have been loving this month, using gifs from my tumblr blog! ENJOY!


I became obsessed with "The Lucy Show" at age 6, and I mean OBSESSED. And I just started watching 
"I Love Lucy". Goodbye social life!


The Chesire Cat for two reasons, I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary with Harry Styles who grew up in Chesire, England and I've been loving cat-eye eyeliner. Oh, and I <3 the Chesire Cat.;)


In the past month I've not only watching "Princess Diaries" but also the sequel, and I shamelessly will admit, I enjoyed every moment.


Growing up I spent every summer in New York visiting my grandparents, New York is apart of me. My heart has been in New York for my whole life. My mom grew up there and all my family from her side lives there too. Also, Audrey Hepburn is my wommmmaaan. In my house we all kind of have our "people". They are the people that if we see something with one of "them" on it, we feel obligated to buy it from said family member. My sister's is Alice in Wonderland, my mom's is the Green M&M, mine are Barbie, Snow White and Audrey. (my dad and brother don't have any, ha ha!) So here is a nice little gif with LOTS of meaning. :D


Classic Tim Burton. A director I want to work with oh-so-badly. (and not just because that would most likely mean working with two of my biggest acting inspirations. Helena and Johnny forevvvaa!)





And of course Disney. I will ALWAYS love Disney. :)

Quick Fire Favorites:
Book: Divirgent
Song: Brahms Requiem Movement 5
Food: Sugar cookies, that or steamed broccoli
Movie: The Lorax
Game: Crib... or playing poker with runts, haha. Oh and "get the goldfish" ;)


Are you fat and fabulous? read this. (hahahah noooooo i'm not fat, but i am FABULOUS! this is still a great read for us average gals) http://diannesylvan.com/archives/1358


Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/rachlove16/


You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

xoxo Rach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment